- High-School Teachers: You need to be professional when you go to college. High-School dress-code reflect what COLLEGE classes expect you to wear.
- Actual College Student: I know this class is at 5:00 pm, but I'm wearing pajama pants and a tank top.
- Actual College Professor: lol same.
still laughing about yesterday during gender/sexuality studies class when our professor had everyone chant “VAGINA! PENIS! VAGINA!” a few times to make us more comfortable with saying those terms
and this girl just stands up slowly and says “…this… this isn’t math class…”
There’s no such thing as:
- Using too much conditioner
- putting on too much eyeliner
- wearing too much black
- being too nervous/sad/angry/happy about someone/something
- liking a band “too much”
- falling for someone too fast/too hard.
just remember that ok
is 25 litres of eyeliner too much
friend I’m not sure how you put on your eyeliner but I sure as hell don’t measure mine in litres